Claiming there is no other life in the universe is like scooping up some water, looking at the cup and claiming there are no whales in the ocean.- Neil deGrasse Tyson in response to “Aliens can’t exist because we haven’t found them yet” (via jamsweetenedtea)
what a fucking loser- me, to me, about me (via protective)
I guess- I disagree with you but ill let you have this one because I don’t feel like debating anymore with your simple ass (via monitormylife)
my favorite eye color is your eye color and my favorite height is your height and my favorite weight is your weight my favorite hands are your hands my favorite knees are your knees
This post kills me.
it really just tugs on every heart string you have because the image of the person you care about so much pops in your head and yeah this is making me depressed.
- 16 Things I Learned While Being 16 (via dizzyhemmings)
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.